APA Referencing Essentials Online
Learn how to reference books, journal articles, and webpages, as well as understand in-text citations and reference lists
In APA Referencing Essentials, you'll learn how to:
- Use APA to reference books, edited books, journals, and websites
- Understand reference lists
- Understand in-text citations (paraphrasing and direct quoting)
If you can also look at these resources:
- Sign up to our Virtual Refernece Desk in Moodle.
- Note: You will be ask to add this paper to your Moodle paper listing so click on the red button to add it. In future it will appear on your Moodle dashboard.
- Under Online Teaching, click on Suggested Useful Links and watch the APA Referencing Essentials workshop recording.
- Check out the other useful resources, including slides and handouts.
- Check out the APA Referencing section of the Virtual Reference Desk, including the FAQs,
If you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, August 20, 2020
- 11:00am - 11:50am