APA Referencing Essentials (Online)
Learn how to reference books, journal articles, and webpages, as well as understand in-text citations and reference lists
Find your Zoom link to access the workshop at the start time.
In APA Referencing Essentials, you'll learn how to:
- Use APA to reference books, edited books, journals, and websites
- Understand reference lists
- Understand in-text citations (paraphrasing and direct quoting)
If you are new to APA, you can also look at these resources:
- Sign up to our Virtual Reference Desk in Moodle.
- Note: You will be ask to add this paper to your Moodle paper listing so click on the red button to add it. In future it will appear on your Moodle dashboard.
- Under Activities and guides for students, click on General Workshops and you can find recordings under Slideshows & Recordings.
- Check out the other useful resources, including slides and handouts.
- Check out the APA Referencing section of the Virtual Reference Desk, including the FAQs,
You can also email email@example.com with any queries.
- Wednesday 23 November 2022
- 2:10pm - 3:00pm